Me ^^

Friday, October 31, 2008

Holiday at Genting

During the Deepavali holiday, I had two days holiday. I went to Genting theme park with my family, relatives and school friends. Honestly, it has been more than 7 years since I last came here, and it has change a lot since I came. Oh my, everything looks so nice. The indoor theme park is especially amazing. The down part is the roller coasters are not really roller coasters.


I got stucked in one of the rides. It was water lunge or something like that. It was stuck and made weird noises. I am still thankful because there was a couple that was stuck halfway up to a sharp drop and it was for quite some time, so I can imagine them holding on to their seats. Btw, FYI the seats had no seat belts. You had to hold onto the bars in front of you. It was even possible for me to stand up on this right. :o

There are also some rides that are quite dangerous and don’t seem to be tested before. There was this weird ride where you sit on this like plastic go cart and ur like in this slide. When it comes to the tight turnings I nearly fell off a few time which was quite dangerous cos it’s a long way down from there. ;O

But over all its quite a nice holidays with my friends and relatives. I don’t know if I hope to go again but I guess don’t mind. I love the weather up there reminds me of Hong Kong.





1 comment:

~YinZ~ said...

Looks like a lot of fun there.. I haven't been to Genting for more than 10 years... hahahaah...