Me ^^

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I don't want ur money, I just wanna return it to u.

As some of u know I lost my phone sometime ago. It was always attached to me for 2 years from the time i first got it. That was during Christmas in Hong Kong.

Anyway back to how I lost my phone. I was on the way to Mrs. Chiu's for English tuition. (She's the kind old lady who drives a jeep or a Honda City to church. She teaches Sunday School). When I came out of my car. It dropped out of my pocket. Funny why I couldn't hear it. I think it dropped to the floor the same time when my car door closed.

I didn't care to even look back when I found out that my phone wasn't in my pocket. (I thought I left it in my car) So I just went into the house to call my father. He drove back to return me my phone but to my dismay it was not there. After two hours of searching in vain. I went home with defeat.

I used my mum's phone to text my phone. And ask if anybody picked up my phone they would return it to me. The person did call back. It was a Malay guy. (I could distinguish by his voice) He demanded for RM300. 'Kinda steep' I thought.

I told my mother that I did not want my phone back and I will not compromise with thieves.

So to everyone out there who pick up stuff which is not urs. Pls try to return it to its rightful owner. If the person wants to give u a reward, u may accept it. But never demand money cos ur not selling second hand stuff. Picking up other ppl's stuff and selling it back to them is a form of thievery...

No comments: