Me ^^

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'll miss y'all



Haiz today's my last day of school. I returned all my books to the headmaster.
I took a good look at my school for the last time as it may be the last time I ever will see it again.
It wasn't easy to bid farewell to my friends. We said that we'll miss each other and we should keep in contact.
My teachers told me I was very lucky to have an opportunity to go to an international school.
I was quite teary even though I thought I would never shed a tear when I leave this school but I guess I'll miss all my friends and my teachers.

I thank my Father God for opening a door for me to go to Dalat, never in my wildest dreams I dreamt that I would go to an International School. I definitely have more faith in him and grown even more, spirtually and mentally.

I will have to get ready to go to a new school this August. I have all my subjects picked out for me. There are a few hard subjects. I heard there are only a few feshmans in that class. I know God will help me to adapt to a new school and a new environment.

No comments: